Friday, February 27, 2009

this is not one of my better days

I just called out of work.

stating a baaaaaaad ear ache (true) and a low grade fever (lie)

I promised I would go to a clinic today (guess I'm gonna have to now) and that I'll try to be in tomorrow (who the fuck knows)


my dad and brother have taken to tag teaming me about why I SHOULDN'T leave.

they seem under the misconstrued misconception that once I leave I will never come back.

I am simply leaving on a one way ticket, with enough money put aside so I CAN get back, and yes, I plan on getting a job once I'm out there, and JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. They don't seem to understand that the more they try to stop me the more I feel I need to get the fuck out of this place, and ASAP.

mostly, I called out of work today because the more and more I thought about leaving the house, the bigger the weight felt, and the last two times I forced myself to work when I felt like this, I wound up crying AT work, and well, that's just plain sloppy. Especially since I seem to have the impeccable timing of crying when there are no other females at work. Only males, and well, they just don't understand. Hell, females don't understand half the time either, but we're better at dealing with it.

I don't know where this is going anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Sorry things are not going well for you today. I hope your dad and brother come to realize that you will indeed return sometime. Maybe they just don't want you to go, because they'll worry about you, miss you, etc., etc. They may be trying to make you feel guilty for making them feel bad. This sounds crazy. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say, because I sure as hell don't. LOL! Hang in there, Sweetie. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete