Saturday, January 03, 2009

First Saturday of 09

Is pretty tame, which, honestly, is perfectly fine with me tonight.

I had enough excitement Thursday Morning that I'm content to lay low for awhile.

I think I'll more or less begin where my last entry ended.
Thursday morning, I woke up after a few fitful hours of sleep, and my parents, sister, brother in law, and brother were all home getting ready for their days.

I had to work at noon, and because I woke up over two hours before I had planned on, I took my time getting ready. I had absolutely no energy for anything, but I was too uncomfortable to be able to go back to bed.

My parents and sister and BIL were all headed up to Orlando for the day, for a party with my sisters family. It was a combination house warming/80th birthday/christmas/new year party with everyone from my sisters family. My brother and I were both invited, but I had to work, and he abhors Orlando, so he opted to stay home and get me to and from work, since I don't drive.

I couldn't talk about anything at work, except what had happened to me the night before. The bite marks were still fairly fresh, my head was very tender, and it hurt to brush my hair, or even wear a hair tie. My whole body ached, and I was going on just a couple hours of sleep.

That night my brother picked me up from work, and knowing that the rest of the family wouldn't be home until fairly late, we decided to go through the Wendy's drive thru. (his idea of eating out...) We got some chicken sandwiches and teeny tiny little things of fries, and went home to eat.

We hung out in the garage for awhile, smoking a bit, then decided that we should try out the DVD player he got me for christmas, with his digital projector. He had also gotten me the movie 'kung fu panda' and since neither of us had seen it before we decided to watch that. We set up the big screen (literally, a big screen) and my new dvd player and his projector, smoked another bowl or so, and then went inside to watch the movie.

I was beginning to realize how exhasted my body was, but I wasn't ready for bed. I curled up in my dads recliner with a blanket my sis and bil got me from Mexico, and enjoyed the movie.

It was a VERY nice night, that I needed. It allowed me to relax and enjoy myself.

I noticed during the movie that the back of my head was being aggrivated by the back of the chair, and it occured to me that it was very likely that my scalp was BRUISED.

Not too long after the movie the rest of the family came home, and my mom looked over my bruises and helped me brush my hair. It hurt to brush my hair, no matter how gentle we were. Mostly on the side that got pulled, but all over.

I didn't have to work until 5pm on Friday, so I looked forward to sleeping in.

Friday, I woke up about noon, after a very restful 11 hours of sleep. I felt much better in a lot of wats, but I still felt horrible in many others.

The emotions from the evens finally set in with me as the day went on, and I found my self openly sobbing over little things.

My sister had admitted to me that Wednesday night while she was using my laptop she somehow managed to DROP IT. It appeared to be okay, so I didnt think much of it. Thursday night when I went to bed, I shut it all the way down, and closed it. Friday when I got up, I opened my computer, and turned it on and immediatly noticed that the colors were VERY wrong. What should have been black was BRIGHT GREEN. Now I LOVE bright green, but not when its supposed to be BLACK. What should have been dark blue, was light blue with stripeys all through it.

I started sobbing... My sister promised to get it fixed for me, and asked if I ahd trried to shut it back down and restart it. I hadn't, so I tried that and... when it started back up, everythjing was a-okay! woohoo! So I informed my sister, and apologised for freaking out. She understood and asked me to keep my eye on it to make note of any other odd behaviors for her.

I had a few hours to kill before I needed to get ready for work. My head was very tender after sleeping on it all night, and my arm and hand still urt quite a bit even though they looked much better.

About two hours before work I decided to go take a shower. I hadn't washed my hair since before new years, and I thought the hot water would be relaxing.

I was WRONG. Oh. My. Goodness. Washing my hair HURT like insanity. Not to mention I was still shedding a good deal. I very carefully conditioned my hair and very very carefully combed it in the shower.

My afternoon went downhill from there. Every little thing was setting me off. I had about four sobbing fits before work, and I was still crying when I arrived at work. Not to mention that I hadn't bothered to do a damn thing with my hair. I let it air dry...




okay... uhm, total change of direction.

My ex just called and wants to hang out tonight. I have been trying to get in contact with him again, so, i'm gonna get going.

I'll finish this at another time.

10 comments:

  1. Awwww, C., I sure hope this is the end of the bad stuff for a good long while. You need some good R&R!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the meeting with your ex went well. Ditto what Mr. S said...you need some good R&R. Sounds like the movie/recliner time was a good start. Take care, Hun! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a terrible day! Hope today is better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your previous post about your altercation on JS, but I didn't respond because I don't really know you. I read the long version here, and I have to agree that while you might not hate your friends, trust has been taken away, maybe for good.

    You likely have a bit of PTSD, but it will pass as you heal physically, I am sure.

    Take care, C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it will be a little while before things start leveling out.sending a big huggggggggggggggggggggg

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you were able to get some rest.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, you need a rest like everyone says. You went through a very bad experience. :( It just takes time. Take care. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouch ouch ouch. I hope you're feeling a bit better every day. Good to see you here. I haven't figured how to follow your blog yet. On the others I have found a link, but not on this format. Maybe you can suggest how I do it? Take care

    ReplyDelete
  9. AAAAAAAAAA, don't leave us hangin', how'd it go with the ex??
    (I still wanna kick that chick in the shins, among other things, for messin' with my Claireseys...)

    ReplyDelete