Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A new post, because well, I owe one?

I haven't been updating like I used to.

I have plenty to say, I just can't seem to get it to leave my head.

I'm just bumming around the universe trying to make my own place. You know, the usual.

Except, by universe, I mean this shitty house in this shitty town.
Deep down, I love this house, actually, its the people I love, and the character that we have built here over the the past score of years.

I'm not sure if I used score correctly, its such an underused word. I wasn't sure if I needed to add "years" after it or not.

I received a cheap little digital camcorder for christmas. I have yet to make any type of video of any actual substance. I have yet to even upload the software onto Wembley.

Wembley is this machine, by the way. People seem to find it odd that not only did I name my computer, but I also refer to it by name.

PA is the new WA, for anyone who has any idea what the might mean. The time line is in question and a whole new set of plans has to be made, and executed.

okay, so anyway, eventually i'll get around to making some type of video of some sort.
I took the camcorder thing with me on new years, with the plan of making a drunken video, but well, my new years plans did NOT happen like I had planned.

I can STILL see the outline of the bitemark on my left hand. I have yet to contact her. I'm not even sure what all I will say to her, I don't want to be bitchy, or rude, or sappy or overly emotional. I want to get my point across without being too blunt. I'm not even sure if I should even say anything to her, except well, I think I might want to.

I have so many unfinished projects, and projects that aren't even started, and I just... maybe they will be complete some time, some day. Who knows.

This entry isn't what I planned it to be, but seeing how I started this with no plan, maybe thats okay.

Either way, I'm out.

7 comments:

  1. just go ahead and write what comes to mind... or fingers... or whatever... {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a video! Hopefully plans will fall together with relatively little problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kind of lost me in this entry. If the house is shitty, and the town is shitty, and the people make up the house and the town...I'm not following. Not sure what the PA/WA thing is, either. Sorry.But, if that had happened to me on New Year's Eve, I'd have plenty to say to that other person. I would not try to hide being a bitch or rude, or anything like that. I'd not be as forgiving as you are. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dorrie- Thanks!

    Lubie- I keep meaning to call you during the day, but then time gets away and the calls never made... grr!

    Xanadu- Yea, I think anything I was trying to say got lost in the entry about three words in. Dang. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm picking up what you're putting down! And honestly, I kind of suspected PA might turn in to the new WA for quite a while now. Hope it all works out for you either way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stasia- I think a few people were suspecting that, to be honest. However, its just a total change of plans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I'm not even sure what all I will say to her,"

    How 'bout "You are being sued."

    ReplyDelete